The purpose of this information (drafted on the basis of European legislation that we consider enough effective in the protection of personal data) is informing the user about the methods of processing his personal data, in accordance with Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, as replaced (hereinafter "Privacy Code") and Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 (hereinafter the "GDPR").
2) Type of data processed
The site offers informative and provide interactive content. While browsing www.onlinetangoclass.com (hereinafter "site"), the webmaster may process the following personal data.
- a) Browsing data: the IT systems and software used to operate the Site acquire, during the normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of the websites from which the access was made, the information on the pages of the users present inside of the site, activated access, permanence on the single page, the address of the internal path and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. This data is managed in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site, to check its correct functioning and to comply with the methods of providing the services.
- b) Data provided voluntarily by the user
Users of the site, browsing the same or registering, can enter their personal data in order to take advantage of the services offered.
This entails the acquisition by the webmaster of the following categories of personal data relating to the users of the Site: identification and contact information such as name, surname, address, telephone number, geographical position and e-mail registration on the Site;
3) Purpose of the treatment
The aforementioned personal data are processed by the webmaster for the following purposes:
- a) allow user navigation on the Site and the use of the services provided therein;
- b) allow the user to register to the Site and sign in, using the functions linked to his account;
- c) provide the User with the newsletter regarding the theme chose by the User and expressly requested by him;
- d) manage complaints and disputes;
- e) fulfill the required legal obligations and respond to requests from competent authorities; (hereinafter jointly referred to as the "Contractual Purposes")
- f) to assert and defend one's rights;
- g) with the prior consent of the user, to provide marketing communications relating to products and services offered by the Site through traditional communication channels such as paper mail or through automated communication tools such as e-mail, automatic messages and other remote communication;
- h) with the prior consent of the user, to perform an analysis of the user's preferences, activity and habit, in order to send the above mentioned marketing communications. (hereinafter jointly the "Marketing Purposes")
4) Legal basis of the processing
The processing of data is necessary with reference to the contractual purposes as such data provided necessary for the end of the services and / or products requested in the cases referred to in Section 3, letter a); comply with the provisions of the applicable legislation as required by Section 3, letter b).
In the event that the user decides to provide the data necessary for the contractual purpose, the webmaster will be unable to provide the requested services.
The processing of data for the purpose of Legitimate is an interest pursuant to article 6, letter f) of the GDPR for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the webmaster who is equally balanced with the interests, rights and freedom of the user in how much the data processing activity is limited to what is strictly necessary for the exercise of the operations indicated therein.
The processing of data for marketing purposes is based on the user's consent. The processing of data for marketing purposes is not mandatory. Therefore in case of opposition to marketing communications or refusal to provide the relative consent, or revocation of the same, the user will not receive the marketing communications referred to in Section 3 from letters g) and h). In any case, the user can withdraw consent to the processing of data and oppose the sending of all marketing communications at any time, through the methods established by this information.
5) Scope of data communication
For the Contractual Purposes, the data can be transferred to the following third parties who carry out activities functional to those referred to in the supply of the services and / or products requested by the user located inside and outside the European Union: (a) third party suppliers of assistance and consultancy services for the webmaster with reference to the activities of the sectors (by way of example) technology, accounting, administrative, legal, insurance; (b) subjects and authorities whose right of access to data is expressly recognized by law, by regulations or by measures issued by the competent authorities.
For Marketing Purposes, the data may be transferred to the following categories of recipients, located within and outside the European Union: (a) third parties in charge of data processing, providing assistance and consultancy services for the webmaster with reference to the sending of marketing communications.
These recipients, depending on the case, process the user's data as owners, managers or processors. The complete and updated list of the subjects who process the Data as data processors is available on request to the webmaster, according to the contact methods indicated in this statement.
6) Data transfer outside the EU
Personal data may be freely transferred outside the national territory to countries located in the European Union as well as to countries located outside the European Union.
If the transfer of Personal Data takes place in countries that do not provide adequate protections regarding the confidentiality of personal data, this transfer will take place in compliance with the appropriate and appropriate guarantees for the purposes of the transfer itself in accordance with the applicable legislation and in particular with Articles 44 and following of the Privacy Regulation.
For more information regarding the adequate security guarantees adopted, the interested party will have the right to obtain a copy of the same by contacting the webmaster in the manner provided by this information.
7) Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data may take place both with manual and IT tools, suitable for guaranteeing security, confidentiality and avoiding unauthorized access, disclosure, modification and subtraction of data thanks to the adoption of adequate technical, physical security measures and organizational.
Redirect to external sites
The Site can use social plugins. Social plugins are special tools that allow you to incorporate the social network features directly into the website (eg Facebook's "like" function).
All social plugins on the site are marked with the respective logo owned by the social network platform (eg Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn).
When you visit a page of the Site and interact with the plugin (eg by clicking the "Like" button) or decide to leave a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted by the browser directly to the social network platform and stored by it .
8) Data retention
The data will be kept for the period of time necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which these data were collected, as stated in this statement. In any case, the following storage terms will apply with reference to the data processing for the following purposes:
- a) for Contractual and Legitimate Interest Purposes, the data is kept for a period equal to the duration of the supply of the services and / or products requested by the user and for 10 years following the termination of the supply, without prejudice to any renewals and cases in which retention for a subsequent period is required for any disputes, requests from the competent authorities or pursuant to applicable legislation;
- b) for the Marketing Purposes referred to in Section 3 letter g), the data are kept for a period of 24 months from collection;
- c) for Marketing Purposes referred to in Section 3, letter h), the Data is kept for a period of 12 months from collection;
9) Rights of the interested parties
Pursuant to articles 15 and following of the GDPR, the user has the right to:
- a) obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him at the webmaster and be informed about the content and source of the data;
- b) know the origin of personal data, the purposes of the processing and its methods, as well as the logic applied to the processing carried out using electronic tools;
- c) verify the accuracy of personal data and request its integration, rectification or modification;
- d) obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of any data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing;
- e) ask the webmaster for the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him if the user disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the webmaster to verify the accuracy of such data; the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and requests that their use be limited; personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, although the webmaster no longer needs it for processing purposes; the interested party has opposed the treatment pursuant to article 21, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Regulation, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the webmaster compared to those of the interested party.
- f) oppose at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of legitimate interest, except in the case where the webmaster has legitimate prevailing reasons or the need to assert or defend a right in a possible judicial proceeding;
- g) request the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay;
- h) obtain an electronic copy of their personal data, when the user intends to receive the personal data concerning him or to transmit them to a different data controller, in the event that the webmaster processes the personal data on the basis of the contract work or personal data are processed by automated tools. Pursuant to article 2-terdecies of the Privacy Code, in the event of the death of the user, the aforementioned rights referring to his personal data may be exercised by those who have an interest of their own, or act to protect the user as his agent, or for family reasons worthy of protection. The user can expressly prohibit the exercise of some of the rights listed above by the assignees by sending a written declaration to the webmaster at the email address indicated above. The declaration can be revoked or modified later in the same way. The user can also lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it).
10) Data owner
The Data Controller and Webmaster of the site is: Stefano Mura, Via Austria 4, 09045 Quartu Sant'Elena (Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy). To exercise their rights, at any time and free of charge, the user (or his successor in the limits illustrated above) can contact the owner via email at: email@example.com
11) Changes to the information
This information may be subject to changes and additions, also as a consequence of the applicability of the GDPR and any subsequent changes and / or regulatory additions. The changes will be available to the User who will be able to view the constantly updated information text and the modification date shown at the bottom of the page.